Today’s topic is Five Ways to Share the Running/Fitness Love. I am not an expert on such things..as I am new to the running/fitness world, but here are some ways I share mine online & in person
1. Instagram. I love to share photos of my running and fitness activities on Instagram, ♥ other’s accomplishments and encourage others by commenting! It’s alot of fun and I love following fitness/running hashtags, finding new people to follow and encourage. It’s a very fun place to be! I love how instagram is so instant! If you want to share something you just did, like run your fastest mile or run up the hill you were afraid to tackle you can share photos on IG and the world sees them right away!
2. Burn This App. Yes, I know I am an ambassador, but I do love this app. It is so motivating and you can share your accomplishments as well as encourage others. It is very similar to IG, but you can add wording to your images and it is full of fitness enthusiasts!
3. Talking to Friends. Ok, so sometimes this borders on bragging. However, sometimes, talking to friends can encourage them to become more active in their own lives! Case in Point: my friend Anne Marie from church and I have talked about running many times, and she sees the things I post on Facebook and IG and decided she wanted to sign up, train and run a 10K with me. It was so fun to have here there at the race. I love sharing the running/fitness love with friends. That’s how I got started. I have friends who are runners and I got inspired by listening to them and watching them run at school events.
4. Blogging. I mean, obviously. I love to share the love on my blog. Both in my posts, and by reading and responding to comments my readers leave me, I also love to go to other blogs and share their love with them! It’s a love fest 😉
Seriously though, I’ve met some really awesome people through blogging and I just got started!
5. Volunteering. There is no better way to share the running/fitness love than to volunteer at a race. Sure you can run them all the time, but give up one and volunteer. You won’t be sorry. I have done it three times now and I love it. In order to have these events, people need to volunteer!
What are your favorite ways to share the running/fitness love?